Spider Control Services
Servicing Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, & Wildomar
Spiders are a concern and prevalent in the southwest Riverside County area. Some spiders will leave a painful bite, and some can even be deadly if proper medical treatment is not taken. They will also build webs in corners of walls, behind furniture, and in garages, among other locations.
How Can You Get Rid of Spiders?
Remember spiders eat other insects that may be in your home or office. So, one way to control spiders is to eliminate the food source. Main Sail Pest Control can help you eliminate that food source and the spider population. Main Sail Pest Control offers a regular maintenance program that keeps the spiders and the insects they feed on away. With a regular recurring service, you will have ultimate protection against spiders. We will also knock down those spider webs from your roof eaves, fence, and patio furniture outside.
Spider Extermination Price
Main Sail Pest Control offers excellent service that is always guaranteed to work to control your spider situation. Main Sail Pest Control will come to do a free on-site no-obligation inspection. After assessing the spider concern, we will inform you of the best option. If the service quote is agreed upon, we will be prepared and ready to start the service immediately.
Signs You Have Spiders:
- Webs –
A very obvious sign you have a spider infestation is the excess of webs in your home. Whether around a chandelier or a ceiling beam, these webs often have egg sacs or small insects. Contact our professional Temecula spider control team.
- Egg Sacs –
Egg sacs are often found in active webs or protected spaces like boxes or open containers. Make sure to look for small white web balls in the corners of your home.
- Spider Droppings –
A less obvious sign of spider infestation is spider droppings. They often look like small black splatters and are hard to notice unless you are looking. Contact our expert Temecula spider control team for the help you need.
What Spiders Are Common in the Temecula Valley?
Southern California is home to a variety of different spiders, some more dangerous than others. Some of the most common spiders to infest homes in the Temecula Valley include:
- Black Widows – The most venomous spider in North America and easy to spot because of the red hourglass shape on its abdomen. Commonly found in dimly-lit, sheltered areas, including garages, sheds, play structures, crawl spaces, basements, wood piles, and more.
- Wolf Spiders – They usually have a brown or black color and a symbol resembling a “Union Jack” on their back; they grow to be over an inch long and have hairy legs. Commonly found in gardens. Their bites can be very dangerous if the bitten individual has an allergic reaction.
- Hobo Spiders – Similar coloring to Wolf Spiders but have a chevron-style pattern on their abdomens. They prefer hiding in basements and dark areas, including shoes and wood piles.
- Black House Spiders – Have dark brown to black coloring and a velvet-like texture. Tend to hide in window sills, sheds, toilets, and eaves. Bites can cause serious pain and discomfort and should be treated immediately.
- Brown Recluses – Considered one of the most deadly spiders in the world. They have a dark violin-shaped marking on their backs and have bodies ¼ to ¾ inches. It can most commonly be found in dark crawl spaces, basements, attics, furniture, clothing, and even beds.
Contact Us For Spider Pest Control
Call Main Sail Pest Control today to schedule your pest control service by calling (951) 397-0062 or by completing and submitting the form on this web page today.
WE CAN HELP
Kaleb always does an outstanding job at our property. He listens to our concerns before starting and addresses immediately. The products used have more much more efficient than the previous company we used. We highly recommend Main Sail and Kaleb if he services your area (Service was done in Temecula).
After buying a home that was vacant for five months, it had a rodent issue and Main Sail identified the problem and blocked the entry points and then sealed up the entire house!. Excellent work Main Sail!!